Over the last 17 years, we have researched and performed many experiments across various technical disciplines with many positive experimental results that encouraged us to continue further development of some of those concepts with the final goal of commercial exploitation. We have been doing research and development primarily in the areas of:
- Electrotherapy (electromedicine)
- Electromagnetic stimulation of seed germination and plant growth
- Long distance transmission of signal through ground
- High voltage single wire electrical generation
- Efficient cold electrolysis of water
- Aeration and biological purification of water
- Efficient lift generation for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
- Programmable fuel ignition systems
- Industrial processing of zeolite
- High concentration ionic silver production etc.
Our diverse know-how enables us to assess and address any given problem from multiple points of view, simultaneously, which often significantly reduces required R&D time. Such multidisciplinary approach requires constant education. Over the years we have collected and organised extensive physical and digital archives of both historical and modern science and engineering literature, patents, research papers and other documents which very often enables us to find R&D starting points and references in comparatively shorter periods of time.
Investment opportunities exist for potential investors. If you are interested, please contact us to discuss them.