Our operation is based on extensive technological know-how and multidisciplinary approach to problem-solving that allow us to provide solutions to the complex technological challenges.
Electronics is our primary field of expertise. However, over the years we have been continuously educating ourselves and have gained practical experience in many areas including:
- High voltage electrical engineering
- Magnetic systems engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Fluid dynamics
- Applied physics and chemistry
- Technology of materials
- Industrial processing technologies.
In addition to hands-on experience gained in prototyping over the years, we also expanded our knowledge in fields of embedded programming and use of CAD / CAE / CFD / EDA design tools and computer simulations.
Our multidisciplinary approach has enabled us to provide unique technological and technical solutions for our clients efficiently. Some of the solutions we provided include:
- Compact high power electrical generator: Conceptual solution and practical design of magnetic setup
- Innovative type of windmill: Basic aerodynamics modelling and CFD analysis
- Commercial system for cold electrolysis of water: Design and prototype manufacturing
- Manufacturing of historical replicas for museums and private collectors: CAD modelling and physical device manufacturing
- Linear magnetic generator: Conceptual design
- Plasma antenna based RF transmitters: Methodology for laboratory testing of bioactive effects
- Innovative electrotherapy medical devices: Conceptual design and development
Protection of confidential data
We take customer’s discretion and protection of confidential data very seriously. We take great care in the protection of our clients’ interests by compartmentalising and diversifying 3rd party involvement in the development process and by securely storing all pertinent data.