Electronics is our main field of expertise, and over the years we continuously educated ourselves in many fields including:
- High voltage electrical engineering
- Magnetic systems engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Fluid dynamics
- Applied physics and chemistry
- Technology of materials
- Industrial processing technologies etc.
In addition to practical experience gained in prototyping over the years we also expanded our knowledge in fields of embedded programming and use of CAD/CAE/CFD/EDA design tools.
Our diverse know-how enables us to assess and address any given problem from multiple points of view, simultaneously, which often significantly reduces required R&D time. Such multidisciplinary approach requires constant education. Over the years we have collected and organised extensive physical and digital archives of historical and modern science and engineering literature, patents, research documents and other documents which very often enables us to find R&D starting points and references in comparatively shorter periods of time.
Solutions to complex technological challenges often require a multidisciplinary approach.
Our multidisciplinary approach has enabled us to effectively provide unique technological and technical solutions for our clients. Some of the solutions we provided include:
- Compact high power electrical generator: Conceptual solution and practical design of magnetic setup
- Innovative type of windmill: Basic aerodynamics modelling and CFD analysis
- Commercial system for cold electrolysis of water: Design and prototype manufacturing
- Manufacturing of historical replicas for museums and private collectors: CAD modelling and physical device manufacturing
- Linear magnetic generator: Conceptual design
- Plasma antenna based RF transmitters: Methodology for laboratory testing of bioactive effects
- Innovative electrotherapy medical devices: Conceptual design and development
Protection of confidential data
We take customer’s discretion and protection of confidential data very seriously. Protection of data and discretion is often of outmost importance when providing novel technological solutions to customers. We take great care in protection of our customers’ interests by compartmentalizing and diversifying 3rd party involvement in the development process and by securely storing all pertinent data. If the nature of the commissioned project is of highly sensitive nature there is a possibility of signing Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).