Custom-Made Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscillator Replicas
We make to order premium quality Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscillator replicas strictly using the technical specifications published in the comprehensive reverse-engineering report on the three original Lakhovsky oscillators discovered in Italy – an ebook entitled “The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Secrets Revealed” written and published by researchers Tony Kerselaers and Bruno Sacco (more information: http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/Secrets%20Revealed.htm).
There are two replica models available: standard and heavy-duty. Both are in every significant aspect virtually identical to the original Lakhovsky MWO model BV2 that was produced by the Laboratoires C.O.L.Y.S.A between 1933 and 1940, i.e. frequency content, output power, signal envelope, phase reversal and split-ring concentric resonator antenna. The main differences between the standard and the heavy-duty models are: Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) – 15,000 vs 25,000 operating hours, the capability of the heavy-duty model to operate for prolonged periods in succession with a much shorter pause, and ergonomics – desktop unit vs stand-alone unit
Both device versions are made in a modular way and all key components can be removed or mounted with a single hex socket wrench and screw driver. They come with the entire historical accessory set comprised of a capacitively coupled foot plate and two hand-held spiral applicators.
Lakhovsky MWO standard replica
Lakhovsky MWO heavy-duty replica
What makes our Lakhovsky MWO replicas different from others offered on the market?
We focus on quality and authenticity, i.e.:
- Replicas are constructed strictly following the technical specifications published in the reverse engineering report “The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Secrets Revealed”.
- The main resonant frequency and the resulting output is in the same frequency range as the historical devices produced by Laboratoires C.O.L.Y.S.A as reported in the reverse engineering report.
- We use robust custom made parts capable of withstanding any possible electrical extremes to ensure reliable operation for many years.
- The modular design ensures quick and easy mounting of the key components with a single hex socket wrench and a screwdriver.
- Each replica comes with a set of historical accessories, i.e. two hand-held spiral applicators and a capacitively coupled footplate.