We make to order premium quality Georges Lakhovsky Multi Wave Oscillator replicas strictly using the technical specifications published in the comprehensive reverse-engineering report on the three original Lakhovsky oscillators discovered in Italy – an ebook entitled “The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Secrets Revealed” written and published by researchers Tony Kerselaers and Bruno Sacco (more info: http://users.skynet.be/Lakhovsky/Secrets%20Revealed.htm).
There are two different models that we offer: standard and heavy-duty. Both are in every significant aspect virtually identical to the original MWO device model BV2 that was produced between 1933 and 1940 (i.e. frequency content, output power, signal envelope, phase reversal, concentric antenna etc.). The main differences between the standard and the heavy-duty versions are:
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) / 15,000 vs 25,000 operating hours
- Capability of the heavy-duty model to operate for prolonged periods of time in succession with much shorter pause
Both device versions are made in a modular way and all key components can be removed or mounted with a single hex socket wrench and screw driver. They come with the entire historical accessory set comprised of a capacitively coupled foot plate and two hand-held spiral applicators.
Based on the comprehensive reverse-engineering report by Bruno Sacco and Tony Kerselaers, we designed a replica that closely matches the specifications of the Lakhovsky’s original Multiple Wave Oscillator model BV2.
We designed a heavy duty device of superior quality with higher MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), which is capable of operating reliably for prolonged periods of time in succession (with no pause).
What makes our Multiple Wave Oscillator replicas different from others offered on the market
We focus on quality and authenticity, i.e.:
- Replicas are constructed strictly following the technical specifications published in the reverse engineering report “The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Secrets Revealed”.
- The main resonant frequency and the resulting output is in the same frequency range as the historical devices produced by C.O.L.Y.S.A. as reported in the reverse engineering report.
- Use of robust custom made component parts capable to withstand any possible electrical extremes to ensure reliable operation for many years.
- Modular design ensures quick and easy mounting of the key components with a single hex socket wrench and a screw driver.
- Each replica comes with a set of historical accessories – two hand-held spiral applicators and a capacitively coupled foot plate.